Stadtquartier Hirschgarten MK4 „Friends“, Germany
Dados de Projetos
Localização: Munich, Alemanha
Complex of buildings close to Munich’s city center, with 260 apartments as well as office and hotel units, hallmarked by two 16-floor residential towers with a height of 53 m each.
Seemingly irregularly arranged triangular oriels characterize the outer facade of the two residential towers.
- Requirement of short construction time: 12 months for 40,000 m³ of concrete and 5,700 tons of structural steel
- Work safety was of upmost importance
- Taking into consideration the triangular oriels that formed cantilevers of 1.20 m
- Outer walls to be built as water-impermeable structure
Hochtief Building GmbH, Munich
Workplace safety has always had the highest priority for us. Thus, the VARIODECK Edge Tables, including the anti-fall protection, as well as the PROKIT Edge Protection was a safe solution for all site personnel involved in the construction work, and also led to a positive overall impression of the jobsite. And with the one-sided MAXIMO tie operations, we could realize the bulk of the reinforced concrete walls in a short construction period.
- Slab table solution with large-size, customized, 6 meter long VARIODECK edge tables and system-integrated 3-part side protection
- PROKIT side protection to secure the building edge of all completed shell structure floors
- RCS MP landing platforms mounted to form a cantilever, used as a temporary storing area and for the easy moving of loads by crane
- Sealing of the outer walls with MX screw plugs